Sport Import – THE distribution company for MTB, Road, Triathlon and BMX. Bikes have been our passion since 1982 and we share this passion with more than 3500 bike dealers across Europe, our customers. After focusing on Germany, Luxemburg and Austria, Sport Import is now expanding into new markets like Belgium, the Netherlands, Croatia, Slovenia, Poland and Denmark.
What you can expect
Our portfolio consists of well-known brands from the world of bicycles. We create visibility for these brands and work closely with industry magazines and media – both online and offline.
- Maintaining contacts with editors
- Establishment of a network in other European countries outside of Germany
- Media support by processing product requests, selecting products and providing necessary information and materials
- Annual planning based on the media data of the respective magazines and our brand and product portfolio
- Booking of ad allotments and product deliveries
- Participation in events
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent product knowledge in the field of bicycle components
- Friendly, open-minded personality
- Willingness to travel
- Enjoy networking and contact management
- High level of personal responsibility and diligence
- Organizational talent and determination
- In addition to English, knowledge of other European languages and German would be an advantage
- A full-time job, both challenging and full of variety
- A comprehensive onboarding
- The opportunity to take on additional tasks depending on your communication skills
- A secure and self-reliant workplace
- A team atmosphere which is down-to-earth and cooperative
- The opportunity to actively contribute to our growth in Europe
Did we spark your interest for this exciting challenge? Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application, indicating your salary expectation!
Please apply exclusively online.