Technical customer service – our service for you
Our technical customer service team has over 110 years’ professional experience in total. We help you in a competent, uncomplicated manner – you will receive an answer to your query within 48 hours.
You can reach the technical service team for specialist retailers via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our service for end customers is available via email@example.com.
If you would like to reach our service team by phone, please call: +49(0)4405 9280 93
Monday to Thursday 10:30-13:00 and 13:30-17:00
What we offer – and what we don’t
We perform work covered by warranty for all of our product groups for specialist retailers. For brands that are part of the SRAM group (SRAM, ROCKSHOX, ZIPP, TRUVATIV, AVID) warranty services for retailers are covered by SRAM itself exclusively. Exceptions are the markets of Bulgaria and Romania, for which we are proud to perform SRAM warranty work as well.
We perform quick and professional maintenance work and repairs that are subject to a charge for specialist retailers and end customers for:
ROCKSHOX suspension forks, shocks and seat posts
AVID/SRAM disc brakes
ZIPP wheels (re-lacing, replacement of hub bearings)
Maintenance and tuning by experts
Valuable things are worth looking after. There is a reason why manufacturers give recommendations for maintenance intervals: Performance, safety and driving pleasure will remain the same.
We take over maintenance work and tuning for all products of the SRAM group. Since 1993 we are an official RockShox Service Center. 110 years of professional experience of our team speak for themselves! We keep a large number of spare parts in stock – no matter whether they are current or for older products. Maintenance for products from year of manufacture 2000, we therefore take over without further ado. But on request, our specialists can also get even older products in shape.
Every year, we carry out about 1000 maintenance jobs for our customers. Quickly back on the bike: We respond within 48 hours – depending on parts availability, the service is often already carried out in this time.
It’s that easy:
1) Download the form for service/guarantee enquiries and fill it in.
2) Prepare the product to be sent. As well as the securely packed product, the package should also contain:
• completed service/guarantee form
• (copy of the) sales receipt for guarantee/warranty services
• (copy of the) delivery note for incorrect deliveries or retrievals
3) Send the package free of charge and without notice to Sport Import Service-Center, Industriestraße 39, 26188 Edewecht.
4) We will always keep you up to date by email from the arrival of the package to the return shipment. If we have any questions, we will get in touch.